FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did It Work?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    cellringtones.com Forum Index -> Ringtone Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lafonda

PostPosted: 05-11-2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: no Reply with quote

I have an lg vx3200 y don't post some for verizon
melvin

PostPosted: 05-19-2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: tstt Reply with quote

hi i live in trinidad and when i first came to this site it had tstt (trinidads wireless provider) and now that i have a new phone i came and tstt is not here again. it is really hard to get tones here and, to my knowledge, this is the only site that gives us tones. I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE BRING IT BACK

PostPosted: 06-02-2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DID not work bye
reeces_pieces

PostPosted: 06-03-2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Nokia 1100
2. Cable and Wireless (@cwmobile)
3. default
4. No
A.J.

PostPosted: 06-04-2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: status Reply with quote

1. Phone model: nokia 3120, 8260
2. Wireless Provider: cingular
3. SMS message size if not default,: default
4. Worked? worked on 8260 (TDMA). did not worked on 3120 (GSM)

wasn't GSM supposed to be better? I missed my 8260 !

keep the great work !
raga

PostPosted: 07-09-2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: did not receive the ringtone either Reply with quote

[quote="jono'd'Rebel 101"][quote="Calvin"][quote="annetteharewood@homail.co"]I try sending ringtones to my phone and did not received any of them, I live in Barbados and i used to get them, but now i don't can u tell me the reason i am not receiveing any more ringtones, my server is @mail.cwmobile.com.
[/quote]
Maybe try sending it via other methods such as email, instant messaging, etc. @mail.cwmobile.com has always been spotty.[/quote]

I Live in Barbados too and i used to get ringtones eversince and now i dont get any at all now b4 i had a 3360 Nokia and i used to send via @cwjamaica.com butthat was moved for some reason then i nevergot them sent i just trued to send to my nokia 6590i via cwmobile.com, cwmovil.com and @mail.cwmobile.com and i haven't recieved any yet....will this work or what...or NOt??? if anyone can help me thank you if not thanks for answering my emil address is de_rebel16@hotmail.com (I'm hoping for a reply fromcalvin atleastbut others from more persons who can help will be greatly appreciated)[/quote]
jettisj

PostPosted: 07-10-2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Nokia 3100
2. Cellular One
3. Default
4. No
nbelloso@adelphia.net

PostPosted: 08-14-2005 2:10 am    Post subject: ringtone Reply with quote

after it is send to my phone what do I do? I can not figure out how to get the sound to put it as a ring tone please help

PostPosted: 08-14-2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: ringtone Reply with quote

[quote="nidia"]after it is send to my phone what do I do? I can not figure out how to get the sound to put it as a ring tone please help[/quote]

PostPosted: 08-14-2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: ringtone Reply with quote

[quote="nbelloso@adelphia.net"]after it is send to my phone what do I do? I can not figure out how to get the sound to put it as a ring tone please help[/quote]
Mary

PostPosted: 08-28-2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Service Provider Reply with quote

[b][color=darkred][/color][size=18][/size] Sad

I just wanted to know my Service Provider from Trinidad was not in the listing?I tis usually there.It is @tsttmobile.co.tt
Well I could not download anything to my cell phone because of this we even have a new company here called Degi Cell but they have not opened as yet.
Thanks fo listening.
Mary.
PS yocan e-mail me if you wish @ marym@trini.com[/b]
me

PostPosted: 08-30-2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kman

PostPosted: 09-11-2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: it worked Reply with quote

[quote="Josie"]It worked!!!!!!! I got my ringtone in under 5 mins!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

PostPosted: 09-17-2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Did it work? Reply with quote

[quote="leontt1"]Like a charm.

1)3320
2)TSTT (tsttmobile.co.,tt)
3)default
4)yes. Razz[/quote] Twisted Evil Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing
Nope

PostPosted: 10-21-2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanyo 8200
Sprint
na
Nope...just garbled text
travish

PostPosted: 12-07-2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyocera Soho
US Cellular
deault
no....does it work with my phone? my service provider?
sellzmktng01@aol

PostPosted: 12-26-2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: phone Reply with quote

Nokia 5165
mmode
and no, i wasnt playing them back Sad
Nemesis

PostPosted: 01-08-2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nokia 6030
Rogers (@pcs.rogers.com)
Didn't work... I blame Rogers
Rocky

PostPosted: 02-07-2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Nope, they're silent Reply with quote

Nokia 8260
AT&T Wireless (@mmode.com)
Default length
No, it didn't work. I didn't see mmode in your system, so I pasted the converted sckl code into an email and sent it to myself. The notice came through of "New Ringtone Received", and it showed the title in my ringtone list, but when it tried to play it, it's just silent--no sound at all.

Here is the ringtone in RTTTL:
YouRaise:d=4,o=5,b=70:188, 222, 4444, 499, (8)4, 222, 111, 7877, 199, ()4(, 188, ()5(, 488, 444, 4444, 499, 088, 488, ()4(, 222, 188, 7977, 199

And the converted sckl from your utility:
//SCKL15811581010101 024A3A6165BDD54985A5CD9404000712CAE000

Here is where I got the RTTTL from:
http://www.ringtonesgalore.co.uk/tones/rock-pop/westlife/you-raise-me-up/
They also have the Nokia composer format there if that's any help.

If you have some ideas of how to get this to work or why it's coming up completely silent, email me back at rockford_hinten at yahoo. This seems kinda weird since the 8260 works for almost everybody.

PostPosted: 02-12-2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: no Reply with quote

[quote="Calvin"]I would like to hear back from you guys whether sending ringtones to your phone worked or did not worked. Hopefully this would help others who are trying to send ringtones to their phone, and also for me when troubleshooting the ToneConverter program. Please post:

1. Phone model
2. Wireless Provider
3. SMS message size if not default
4. Worked?

Thanks for helping to improve cellringtones.com

[b]Note[/b]: If you are having problems receiving ringtones and use @mobile.mycingular.com, please read http://www.cellringtones.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=375

Also if the ringtone doesn't arrive, try out some of the other options for sending the ringtones and let us know if that works. More information here: http://www.cellringtones.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=428[/quote] Sad
allansgirl32305

PostPosted: 02-14-2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: grrrrrrr Reply with quote

6019i
us cellular
no ive done it like 20 times to three different phones and it wont work im gettin really mad! Evil or Very Mad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    cellringtones.com Forum Index -> Ringtone Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64
Page 64 of 64

Jump to: